Careers, Jobs, Job, Crocker Park, Westlake, OH, Cleveland, Shop, Dine, Play
Careers, Jobs, Job, Crocker Park, Westlake, OH, Cleveland, Shop, Dine, Play
We’re dedicated to working closely with all of the great shops and restaurants here at Crocker Park to ensure we’re passing along any and all employment opportunities to you during this difficult time.
With 150+ shops, restaurants, offices, and more here at Crocker Park, there are always opportunities for talented and driven individuals to help provide the very best experience to guests.
Browse the open positions below to see if you’d make a good fit, or visit the shop/restaurant directly for more information about working at Crocker Park.
The holiday season is coming up quickly and we’re hiring Seasonal Guest Services Representatives to help us make Crocker Park an even more magical place to be.
We’re looking for energetic and outgoing individuals who work well as a team. Guest Services experience is preferred. Responsibilities include Gift Card Attendant, Train Driver, Toy Train Town Attendant, as well as tending to Santa’s Sleigh.
Competitive pay and a fantastic working environment. Apply today … we look forward to meeting you!
World Market is coming to Crocker Park soon and they are looking for seasonal associates to help bring joy and make the holiday shopping experience fun, safe and memorable! They are currently hiring a Seasonal Sales Associate and a Seasonal Stock Associate.
Learn more and apply by clicking the buttons below. You can also contact the General Manager Mary Michaud at [email protected] or by calling 440.937.2100.
Hyatt Place here at Crocker Park is hiring a Room Attendant who creates an experience for our guests by maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment. This position is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of guest rooms as assigned. Learn more and apply below.
Dry Goods is currently hiring a part time Key Holder and a full time Assistant Manager at their brand new store here at Crocker Park.
For more info and to apply, please contact Store Manager Katlyn Cummings at 216.400.0306 or [email protected]
Lovesac is seeking to hire a Sales Associate who will have a passion for their products and customers, creating a unique experience for them. The candidate will identify the customer’s needs through utilization of the Lovesac proprietary selling process through demonstrating, quoting and closing sales, providing a customized shopping experience.
Full Time Sales Leader (Keyholder)
Part Time Sales Associate
Position overview: The Sales Associate is expected to deliver exceptional sales and service standards in line with Coach’s highest level of excellence. Additional responsibilities include meeting personal sales goals and building lasting client relationships.
Job type: Part-Time
This position includes a benefit package.
To apply click the button below or call 440-871-0103.
Bonefish Grill is looking to hire experienced Line Cooksas well as Hosts, which no experience is needed. Please click the button below to the jobs here at their Westlake location. Or give them a call at 440.414.0657 to set up an interview!
Apricot Lane Boutique is looking for stylists with a love for fashion and exceptional customer service skills. They offer extensive training, employee discounts, competitive salary, a friendly & fun working atmosphere, and flexible hours.
Candidates need to possess a winning personality, a drive for excellence and great communication skills. Must be able to assist with social media posts and live sales events as needed.
Send resumé to [email protected] or apply below.
Robeks is looking for enthusiastic, dedicated team members. Flexible hours and schedule. Please contact directly for more info.
Sales Associates provide friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance. Sales Associates execute the company’s service model while always putting the customer before any task. Sales Associates will perform the following functions: customer service, signing up new Rewards members, cashiering, store operations, and merchandising. Sales Associates must demonstrate behaviors that align with the company values of Accountability, Collaboration, Humility, and Passion. Sales Associates must comply with all policies and procedures associated with the position, including maintaining at least 95% attendance record.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
• Customer Service and Engagement – Greets every customer in the store with a helpful and friendly attitude, reading customer cues to match service level to their expectations. Explains the DSW Rewards program and its benefits, answers questions about merchandise for the customers, and directs customers to the appropriate merchandise within the store.
• Cashiering and Cash Handling – Rings up customer transactions while following the DSW cash handling policies and register procedures. Counts money, makes change, verifies amount, and issues receipts. Reads and interprets price ticket information, operates a calculator, and enters data via terminal keyboard.
• Store Operations – Maintains a clean and organized store. This includes, but is not limited to, picking up trash in the aisles, returning shoes back where they belong according to DSW standards, cleaning the associate break room and restrooms, vacuuming the store, cleaning mirrors, cleaning the front walkway/stoop of the store, and any other house keeping items deemed necessary.
• Merchandising – Unloads merchandise from trucks, places merchandise on the sales floor per DSW standards, completes markdowns, maintains clearance area standards, fills accessories, organizes and maintains the stockroom.
• Loss prevention – Follow all loss prevention policies and procedures.
• Personal Development – Activiely participates in daily Huddles and ongoing training. Is open to and responsive to coaching and feedback.
• Other Duties – Performs other duties as assigned by the management team
Required Skills And Competencies
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Customer service skills
• Professionalism, friendliness, and respect
• Proficient in use of technology to manage customer transaction either on (e.g., iPad, Tablet, registers)
• Exhibits our company values consistently – Passion, Accountability, Collaboration, Humility
• Demonstrates the (Here4U) customer service model daily
• Ability to communicate in coherent, condensed matter, the ability to listen to others
• Ability to execute basic math equations
• A background with retail experience is preferred with this position
• Ability to be accountable for time bound expectations
• Experience in a fast paced retail environment
• Previous Retail experience
• Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent
Now hiring great talent at the new Crocker Park store. A new adventure awaits you. We seek passionate, energized, customer-obsessed people who thrive on a fast pace, enjoy working in a team environment, and delight in making every customer experience remarkable.
Be a part of the Blue Sushi team! They are hiring curbside/dining room servers and hosts at their Crocker Park location.
Be a part of the creativity! Crêpes in the City is currently looking for Team Members at their Crocker Park location.
At Bar Louie, we live to SERVE our Guests, our People and our Community. We do this by GROWING our PEOPLE (pssst – that could be YOU), our Fans and our Company. While we are fiercely committed to a foundation of daily routines, policies and practices that ensure we stay Safe, Healthy, and Compliant with all the regulations and laws – we also celebrate thinking differently and creating the WOW in the work we do each day. We call this Freedom within the Framework and it allows us to be consistent as a brand while also pursuing continuous improvement.
Whether we are collaborating with others or completing tasks alone, Integrity is key and a non-negotiable. And though we are always busy and constantly changing – we also strive to show empathy and to have a lot of FUN every.single.day. Bar Louie offers a culture that is as diverse and unique as YOU.
So why wait another minute? Happy Hour starts soon and we could use you on our team!