13 Oct Ice Skating Rink
Cleveland Monsters Presents
Ice Skating Rink
Picture this. The crisp winter chill on your face, a cool breeze flowing through your hair as you glide along on a freshly smoothed sheet of ice under the glow of brightly lit lights in the heart of Crocker Park. Not bad, huh?
The outdoor Ice Skating Rink presented by the Cleveland Monsters is open thru February 20th! The rink is located in Union Square right in front of Regal Cinemas. And yes, it is real, actual ice!
For private rentals and party inquiries please call (440) 268-2800.
– ALL skaters skate at their own risk.
– NO hockey sticks or puck play allowed.
– NO one is permitted on the rink unless they are wearing skates.
– NO more than three people may skate together at one time in a chain.
– NO tag or any kind of games are permitted.
– Backward skating, spins, jumps, and stunts of any kind are prohibited.
– NO food or beverages are allowed on the rink.
– NO talking or texting on cell phones allowed while on the rink.
– NO electronic games or devices are permitted on the rink.
– Roughness, excessive speeding or weaving through the skaters is prohibited.
– Passing or overtaking other skaters MUST be done carefully.
– ANY Skater AGE 12 OR YOUNGER MUST be under the direct supervision of a parent or guardian at all times.
– RETURN rental skates and helmets to designated area when done skating.
– IF returning to skate the same day, please have employee stamp your hand.
– Only people skating are allowed inside the area with rubber flooring.
– NO Smoking on the rink.
You may also like …