01 Jan North Union Farmers Market
Join us each Saturday for the North Union Farmers Market presented by Tri-C to access local farms year-round, support your local economy – come visit our Indoor Winter Farmers Market and enjoy the magnificence of Ohio produce and products.
Items to look forward to include antibiotic and hormone-free beef, pork, poultry, and dairy products, organic maple syrup, honey, farm-fresh eggs, cheeses, winter greens, herb, apples, potatoes, lettuces, organic grains, specialty goods, and root vegetables.
Please note, we value your health and safety and the Winter Farmers Market will follow the same safety protocols as North Union Farmers Market:
– Please be courteous of other customers and vendors and maintain a six-foot distance
– Masks are mandatory in Cuyahoga County, the State of Ohio, and at ALL of our markets.
– Senior/Immune Compromised customer shopping is 9-9:30am
– Tell the vendor what you want and they will bag it for you, please do not touch the product
– Wash hands with soap and warm water for 20 seconds
– Remain home if you or a member of your household are sick, even with mild illness
We thank you for working with us and look forward to seeing you at Crocker Park!